Our supplier program integrates ethical sourcing from initial supplier agreements, through our procurement process and via our audit and compliance activity.
Selection of suppliers includes key ethical sourcing criteria and requires all suppliers to demonstrate a clear commitment to participate in our ethical sourcing program.
China, Indonesia, Cambodia, India, Pakistan, Thailand and Vietnam comprises 99% of products sourced. *The remaining 1% is sourced from European countries predominantly through Agency arrangements.
Further details on the location of these factories can be found here.