- Celebrated Bonds 100th aniversary
Bonds celebrated its 100 year anniversary in 2015 and signed new brand ambassador Iggy Azalea.
- Divested Workwear and Brand Collective
Pacific Brands divested the Workwear group to Wesfarmers Industrial Safety. Pacific Brands divested the Brand Collective Footwear, Apparel and Sport businesses and brands to three parties
- Bonds First Branded Retail Store
Bonds opened its first branded retail store in Westfield Doncaster, Victoria
- Diesel Australia
Pacific Brands moves into the premium streetwear market acquiring the license for Diesel Australia.
- Acquired Globe International
Pacific Brands acquired the streetwear division of Globe International incorporating brands such as Mossimo, Mooks and Stussy.
- Acquired the Yakka Group
Pacific Brands became a market leader in the workwear category acquiring the Yakka Group including brands such as Hard Yakka and Can't Tear 'Em.
- Acquired Sheridan
Pacific Brands acquired Sheridan.
- Listed on the ASX and NZX
Following a highly successful flotation, Pacific Brands was listed on the ASX and NZX.
- Acquired Kolotex Hosiery
Pacific Brands acquired Kolotex Hosiery.
- Acquired by CVC Asia Pacific and Catalyst Investment Managers
Pacific Brands was acquired by CVC Asia Pacific and Catalyst Investment Managers.
- Acquired Sara Lee Apparel
KingGee, Razzamatazz and Stubbies joined Pacific Brands with the acquisition of Sara Lee Apparel.
- 2000 Sydney Olympic Games
Pacific Brands was one of the largest suppliers to the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games.
- Licensed Clarks and Hush Puppies
Pacific Brands developed the branded footwear business acquiring the Australian licenses for Clarks and Hush Puppies.
- Acquired Boydex International
Pacific Brands entered the outwear market with the acquisition of Boydex International.
- Acquired Bonds
Pacific Brands strengthened its position in the underwear and hosiery market with the acquisition of Bonds.
- Pacific Brands division of Pacific Dunlop formed
Pacific Brands was formed as a consumer goods division of Pacific Dunlop.
- Acquired Grosby
Dunlop acquired Grosby and created the branded footwear business.
- Acquired Holeproof and Berlei Hestia
Dunlop entered the underwear and socks market with the acquisition of Holeproof and Berlei Hestia Ltd.
- Dunlop Volley Invented
The Dunlop Volley was invented, inspired by tennis player and Dunlop employee Adrian Quist.
- Dunlop entered the Sporting Goods market
Dunlop entered the sporting goods market with the acquisition of Empire Racket Co.
- Dunlop begins manufacturing rubber boots
Dunlop begins manufacturing rubber boots.
- Dunlop Pneumatic Tyre Company opened in Melbourne
The Dunlop Pneumatic Tyre Company opened a branch and factory in Melbourne.