Hanes health and safety
The health and safety of our valued team members (including contractors) is a top priority for Hanes Australasia.
Our comprehensive policies and procedures include systems to ensure appropriate hazard, incident and emergency management for example.
- Open and consultative health and safety committees and workgroups
- Annual influenza vaccination programs
- Discounted private hospital insurance
- Health and well-being initiatives and promotions
- Anti-bullying, discrimination and harassment training modules released via the Company’s eLearning portal
- Mental health first aid training program for relevant roles including Human Resources and the National Safety Team
- A streamlined reporting database to capture all hazards, incidents, injuries, quality and asset protection reports
- Dedicated injury management and return to work resources to support early return to work
- Access to International SOS support for all employees to ensure they are able to obtain appropriate medical assistance when travelling
- Access to a professional and confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Comprehensive health and safety training including induction, eLearning and safe work practices
- Annual health and safety promotions such as R U OK? Day and Safe Work Australia Month.